*eletr@sheep*

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Adoro esse anúncio da Mac!

...mas continuo preferindo PCs.



E aqui vai o script:
- Hello. I'm a Mac.
- And I'm a PC.
- And I'm a PC, too.
- And I...what??
- Yeah. See. Now you can run MAC-OS 10 or
Windows on a Mac; so, in a way, I'm kinda
like the only computer you'll ever need.
- Huh! Touché!
- Uh! I don't think you're using that right.
- Touché!
- No. Listen. You can only say Touché if you
make a point and then I make a counter-point,
you see. So I said, "I run windows", but you
haven't made a point yet. Let's try it again:
You can get a MAC and still run all your
windows stuff.
- Touché?
- Never mind!

2 Comments:

  • Eu quero um Mac!
    E se for um que nem esse, melhor ainda! hehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:06 AM  

  • pois é...*nesse* caso específico, eu não prefiro o PC...hehehehehhehehe

    By Blogger Ale, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home